- Halloween Hippy Peace Sign Earrings are the perfect costume accessory for any party.
- Ideal if you are dressing up in a 60s or 70s costume, regardless if it is for men, women or children.
- Complete the Hip look with tie dye shirts, baggy pants, a fringe vest, headband, and John Lennon sunglasses.
- Perfect for anyone obsessed with peace jewelry accessories like a medallion, necklaces, headbands, etc.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Rainbow Peace Earrings are the perfect accessory to complete your dress up costumes. With a 3" diameter piece, they will look cute for kids or adults. They work will with round glasses and can be used for a kid who dresses up all the time. They look cool with Hippie outfits like a tie dye shirt, peace necklace, bandana, etc. These peace logos came about during the Vietnam War when the youth was protesting the draft. The Vietnam war draft started at the end of the 1960s and lasted through mid 1970s, shortly before the war was over. These disco earrings and Hippie clothes outfit can also be worn to Burning Man.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I didn’t realize they were clip-onsinstead of pierced so I “FIXED” them. I wore them to my 50 year class reunion and THEY WERE A HIT!
I like the earrings
The earrings were exactly as described, arrived safely, and ahead of schedule.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.