- Candy Cane Socks are ideal for adult and child dressing up for Halloween or Christmas.
- Each sock is 24" long and hits high above the knee like thigh highs or an old fashioned stocking.
- These stripes work well with a Dr. Seuss costume of A Cat in the Hat or Thing One and Thing Two.
- These can be worn for costumes of Pippi Longstocking, Raggedy Ann, Ronald McDonald, Waldo, and more.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Red and White Stripe Over Knee Socks are a great mens, womens and childrens costume accessory. They are very tall and are made to fit adults past the knee. Therefore, if a youth or kid wears it, it will be high and may seem like tights, and on a toddler it will be way too big. They are perfect for costumes for Halloween and Christmas, depending what you are using them for. You can use them for a witch costume, a Thing 1 and Thing 2 costume, Oompa Loompa costume from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, as Ronald McDonalds costume or an anime costume for Halloween. For a Holiday costume, it would work for costumes of an Elf, a Peppermint Candy Cane, a Striped Santa Costume, etc. These crazy socks can be enjoyed by boys and girls and can also be used as decorations for a Dr Suess themed birthday party to add to the festive decor. These socks are great dress up items and can also be worn for a Tina Belcher and Average Joes costume. These socks can also be used for a coordinated man and lady dress up theme of Wheres Waldo and Wheres Wanda costumes. This item is a favorite among children who love pretend play and cosplay. They would love to have these socks in their costume box!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Comfortable and arrived quickly.
They fit great and stayed above my knees when wearing
Perfect for costume, great fit and long! (I’m 5’9”)
I used these socks for a Halloween costume. Super cute!!
Good Quality- the socks are tight, so they stay up well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.