- Specs on a String make a cool costume accessory for kids dressing up in granny or grandpa costumes.
- The frames are 4", gold rimmed and don't have lenses. The chain it is attached to is also gold and 24" long.
- Perfect if you are dressing up as Teddy Roosevelt, Hercule Poirot, Anton Chekhov, Francisco De Quevedo, etc.
- These are spectacles without arms worn typically in the Victorian Era and are now seen mainly in the theater or movies.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Old Lady and Man Disguise Costume Accessories are perfect for any little boy or girl who dresses up daily. It's perfect for an educational costume chest in a classroom or otherwise, since these are vintage glasses worn by many respectable people including Theodore Roosevelt. Since these are vintage, you can put them on for any grandma or grandpa costume. They are the perfect Halloween costume accessory for adults and kids and will fit men, women and children of all ages. These pretend reading glasses don't have arms and touch the face on the nose only. The true vintage lorgnette glasses apply pressure to the nose to stay on. However, it was not comfortable, so it was never worn and just hung from the string. Today's Days these are only seen in the movies. They can also be cool if you are putting up a performance of The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez by Sir Arthur Canon Doyle, featuring Sherlock Holmes.
They were perfect! Exactly what I needed for Teddy Roosevelt's costume.
Seems to be sturdy enough.Only suggestion I would make is to make the chain lighter weight so that it stays on the persons face easier.
I am an average-sized adult male and they were way too small; however, they were for a gag costume so they serve their purpose.