- Over the Knee Long White Socks are ideal for any vintage European Halloween costume.
- The socks are 17" tall and made of a stretchable knit so it should go easily over almost every calf.
- These socks are great for costumes of a Scottish Highlander, Bavarian Trachten lederhosen, and more.
- Great socks for Colonial Day, an Oktoberfest parade or party, Halloween, a school girl uniform, etc.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Renaissance White Socks are ideal for many Halloween costumes. They can work for historical costumes like a Revolutionary war costume, or they can work for costumes of a football star, a nurse, a skater, etc. They can be used for a Scottish High Lander Man Costume when worn with a white shirt, a kilt, a beret hat and a sporran. It can be used for a German Bavarian Octoberfest costume when worn with a leder hosen and a fedora hat. It can be used for an Irish St Patricks day costume for a leprechaun costume when worn with a green top hat and green suit. It can be worn as an American Colonial costume of the Revolution when worn with baggy pants, a white shirt with a jabot set, a brown vest, a powder wig and a tricorn hat. It can be used for a pilgrim thanksgiving costume, a founding father costume, a pirate costume, a British Victorian costume, a renaissance costume like Shakespeare, a maid costume, and costumes of the many patriotic aristocrat men form the time period of the eighteenth century including Paul Revere Samuel and John Adams Alexander Hamilton, George Washington, John Hancock, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, Lewis and Clark, Daniel Boone, Benjamin Franklin, and more. It can be used for costumes of a vampire, a beast, a soldier, an athletic performer, school uniforms, a captain, a nun, French Gaston, an admiral, a Christmas Santa, a nursing student, a sports player, etc. It can also be used for costumes of Crispus Attucks, Leonardo da Vinci, Benedict Arnold, Marco Polo, Mozart, King Louis XVI, King Henry VIII, etc. These socks work great with buckles and kilts for a photo props for kids, teens and adults. They are reminiscent of the old days and are great to teach children of a time gone by. This single pair is a favorite dress up accessories for boys and girls of all ages.