- Tonsure Wig is ideal to wear on Halloween and every day for dress up as a friar or monk.
- This wig is bald on top, has short brown hair in a bowl cut all around, and has some forehead marks.
- Works great with a costume of Martin Luther or Francis of Assisi, founder of the Franciscan Monks.
- To complete the monk or friar costume you will need a brown robe, white belt, and a cross necklace.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Medieval Monk Wig is the ideal adult and kid costume accessory wig. It works well for a monk or friar costume. This costume wig is great for a dress up box in a classroom or at home, for career day at school, for teaching children about religious orders, etc. It's a great Halloween costume accessory that fits men, women, boys and girls. It has a plastic balding cap in the center that has some forehead wrinkles and the rest is brown hair in a bowl cut style. The net of the wig is big and has a rubber finish so it can fit every size head. It can be used for a gag gift or a caps only costume party. It is also the perfect costume for a Robin Hood or favorite character themed birthday party. Friar Tuck, from the story of Robin Hood, wore a tonsure cut hair style. These wigs work great with long brown hooded robes, white rope belts, and wooden cross necklaces. They are a favorite among young children and can be used to educate them about religion.