- Roaring Twenties Fancy Walking Sticks is the ideal costume accessory for Halloween.
- This cane is made of black durable plastic, is 31" long, and is capped in white at the two edges.
- This cane makes a great prop for costumes of a vampire, a ringmaster, a circus barker, and more.
- To complete the Showman costume you would need a black top hat, a red tailcoat, and a gold vest.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Child and Adult 1920s Dancing Stick Toy is a great party accessory and decorations. It can work for many themes including the Three Blind Mice, when worn with mouse ears and sunglasses, or a gangster, when worn with suspenders, a tuxedo jacket, a fedora, and a cigar. This is the greatest costume accessory and works well for men, women and kids. It can be for a kid costume of Willy from The Chocolate Factory if worn with a Wonka red top hat, tan pants, and a purple coat. This fake staff can be used as a Roaring 20s walking stick for a man at a formal Gatsby theme party. It can also be for a childrens old master witches, wizard or warlock props. For a boys and girls carnival circus themed party, it can work as a great decorative item because it is of a classic design that works for a ringleader, lion tamer, showgirl, womens dancer, magician, etc. It can be used for a Victorian mens dress cane for costumes of Scrooge, Jack the Ripper, or a plague doctor costume. For a family costume idea, it can be used as a gothic steampunk costume accessory, because it can work for a grandma, granny, lady, man, toddler, teens, childs play kit set. This is a great gift for small child who loves cosplay and dress up. It can be used for costumes of Barnum, Mr Monopoly, a pimp, a ring leader, a jester or joker, Colonel Sanders, a magic man or a fashion Charlie cane.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.