- Fake Ammunition Prop Belt is a great strap for steampunk, military or bandolier dress up.
- The belt is 60" long and has 96 bullets that are 2.5" each that can be removed to adjust belt size.
- This shell decoration belt can suit an adult or child dressing up as a soldier for Halloween.
- This belt looks great with a gun holster, a Mexican poncho, with cowboy costumes and other weapons.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Cosplay Weapon Bullet Belts are made up of individual gold plastic
bullet shells. Each small bullet can be removed from the belt to make the belt smaller. It can be made to fit men and women and any little girl or boy. And with the leftover bullets that get taken out, it can easily be rearranged for a bracelet. This accessory looks real and can be worn as a belt or as a crossbody shoulder strap. It looks great on a Mexican bandit costume from the times of the revolution when worn cross body, with a Mexican poncho, shotgun holster, and sombrero hat. This string of bullets can also be worn for a western cowboy costume when dressed in an all denim outfit, cowboy hat and leather boots. These are great toys to use at a mens or boys birthday party, as decorations or a gift, or to use in a play or performance where this might be needed. It can also be used for a hunting costume when used as rifle bullets. This band is 60" long and has 96 bullets that clip easily into the belt. This toy is a great costume chest accessory for your kid if he enjoys dress up and army stuff.