Colonial Black Tricorn Hat
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Skeleteen Tricorne Felt Hat is ideal for boys, girls, men and women dressing up in the colonial era.
- These gold trimmed hats are made of felt and measure 13" x 13", with a cap size that fits most.
- This hat is ideal for use in a classroom costume box or a reenactment of the American Revolution.
- It's the perfect hat to wear to a costume birthday party with a George Washington or colonial theme.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Triangle Colonial Hat is the perfect hat for any adult or child dressing up in Colonial times. It can be used for Colonial Day at school, a birthday party, or a favorite Historical Character if used for a costume of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Paul Revere, John Hancock, Patrick Henry, or any other of the Founding Fathers. This hat is made of durable felt and has cool gold trimming to complete the colonial look. The cap is big enough to fit most sizes heads and is made to fit even while wearing a wig underneath. It is perfect to wear for a costume of a patriot from the colony. It can also be used for general or soldier costumes from the Revolutionary War. The style of this hat is most appealing to children and they will love it as a cosplay item. This hat can also be used for a pirate costume because pirates in those days also wore tri cornered hats. However, this particular style was most worn by the Colonials, or the British and French. Therefore, to complete the costume you would need a white ponytail wig, a double breasted frock with brass buttons, white pants and shoes with a square buckle. This hat is also an amazing gift for any kid, especially a boy, who is learning about American History or the presidents and loves dressing the part.