- Austrian Grey Fedora Hats work for Octoberfest or Halloween when wearing German outfits.
- The hat is of gray wool-like felt and is designed with a feather and black, red and yellow stripes.
- The hat is of the traditional German Tracht Outfit which is worn today to any October fest festival.
- To complete the costume you need lederhosen, white shirt, long white socks and brown working boots.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Tyrolean Style Child and Adult Festival Hat is perfect for any Oktober fest Party. It can be used as part of photo booth props, for decorations, or for costumes. The hat is part of the authentic traditional style clothing set worn in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and parts of Italy known as Tracht. It is a style dress where men wear leder hosen, or leather pants, that looks like knee length pants with suspenders, and the women wear dirndl dresses. The boys in The Sound of Music wear lederhosen style pants, for they are Austrians. Todays day, this outfit is still worn at traditional parties and events, but mainly at Oktoberfest festivals. This hat is ideal for men, women, girls and boys heading out to such a party. There are usually a lot of beer and drunken people at those parties. These hats are ideal for when you don't want to dress up, you just need a little something. This hat is made to fit adults and most children. They will most likely be too big on a toddler or baby. It is also a favorite among young children who love pretend play and dress up, or for a teacher who is teaching students about different histories and cultures.
So cute and fit my small head!
As advertised it is a costume hat that hits most sizes. We had tons of tin at Oktoberfest when people took turns with this hat for pictures. Fun for all ages 3-67.
Used this as a prop for Oktoberfest party. Great hat for the price. Guests had a lot of fun taking pictures it on.
It was the perfect hat for our Oktoberfest event!!
great hat octoberfest