- Golden Wreaths are the ideal costume accessory for Grecian and Roman royalty costumes.
- Each wreath is made of thin wire, is 22" long, and is adjustable, to fit every size head perfectly.
- This wreath is great for costumes of Julius Caesar, Hercules, and many more Roman and Greek heroes.
- This Headpiece is also perfect for costumes of the Olympic Gods like Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, etc.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Greek and Roman Laurel Leaf Headband is a great costume accessory for any heroes from Ancient Greece and Rome. They can be used for costumes of Marc Anthony, Pontius Pilate, Perseus, Augustus, etc. It can also be used for costumes from the Gods of Olympus like Neptune, Apollo, Artemis, and more. This wreath can also be used as party decorations for any party with a theme of Percy Jackson or Ancient Greece or Rome. Each wreath is made of artificial vines on a wired rope that bends and is adjustable to fit kids and adults. The leaves are also attached by wire and can be adjusted to appear just so. This wreath was worn in Rome with a toga that usually had some color to it, a gold rope belt, and a pair of sandals. These headbands make great party favors for Greek and Roman themed parties and are the perfect accessories for a great many costumes. They can be used by men, women, boys and girls as a costume for Halloween, a costume party, a dress up birthday party, or a costume box and home or in school. This wreath is also ideal for teaching children about the Medieval times and the Roman Empire.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.