- Boys and Mens Owl Feathered Indians Hat for Halloween or a dress up party with costumes.
- These head dresses are 24" wide, made of colorful feathers, and can fit most adult and kid heads.
- This head piece has a cardboard to preserve the shape and an elastic band for adjustable sizing.
- Great supplies for a reenactment of colonial times set in a pilgrim village with native people.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Indian Man Hats Headress is a patch of feathers that the Native
American tribes, like the Cherokee, Seminole, Sacagawea, Apache, and more, wore as a war bonnet for the chiefs. These traditional headdresses are something a warrior would wear to battle. Today, these historical headwear head pieces are used to teach little children of a bygone era. They can wear this real fancy headdress to a masquerade dance, or a Thanksgiving dress up party. These headdresses go every well with a beaded choker necklace, long fringe apparel, and moccasin shoes. This hair accessory was traditionally worn by men only but can be worn for a womens or childrens costume as well. It can be used as decorations for a childs Native American birthday party theme, or as accessories for a western mascot of an Indian costume. The girls and women traditionally wore singular feathers in their hair, not a wig or these cool bands. These headbands are what any girl or boy would dream about in an Indian
tribal village where the leader was someone who wore this headdress. To
complete the Native American costume, you would need a dress with fringes, beaded jewelry, a spear or a bow, for spears and bows were their weapons of choice, and this headdress. Add this to the toy chest of any child who loves pretend play and he or she will be thrilled with it!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.