- Skeleteen Colorful Long Socks are ideal for dressing up as a character or for a LGBT themed event.
- Each sock is 25" long and is made of fine knit, so it can stretch to fit adults with bigger feet.
- The rainbow colored socks are great clown socks for a circus or carnival themed party or event.
- These socks complete the costumes of Pippi Longstocking, Rainbow Brite, Punky Brewster, and more.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Multicolor Mens, Womens and Kids Dress Up Socks are classic striped funky socks that can be used by any adult or child as a part of a costume. It works for costumes of a colorful sock monkey, Camilla in A Bad Case of Stripes, as Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony, Pippy Longstocking, etc. These socks can also be worn as part of a set of clothes to a Gay, Pansexual or LGBTQ Pride Parade. The bright colors are every girls favorite! They can be worn as soccer socks, nerd apparel, for a skittles costume, a unicorn costume, or as under the boot socks. These socks are the length of thigh highs, which means they are very tall and can look like tights. Whether these rainbows stripe socks are used for athletic purposes or for dress up, like Halloween, every girl and guy will love the color stripes on it! They are fun to wear and complete crazy outfits! These socks are from the top gifts to give to a kid who loves pretend play and cosplay. They can be worn to a rodeo. They can be worn as mismatched socks with a pair of polka dot socks. They can also work for school sports practice, like baseball or softball, whether done in the gym or outdoors. These socks fit over the knee for an adult, which means they will hit high up for a child, and they will be too big for a toddler. These socks are the perfect accessory for whatever you are choosing to wear it for.