- Candy Cane Socks are ideal for adult and child dressing up for Halloween or Christmas.
- Each sock is 24" long and hits high above the knee like thigh highs or an old fashioned stocking.
- These stripes work well with a Dr. Seuss costume of A Cat in the Hat or Thing One and Thing Two.
- These can be worn for costumes of Pippi Longstocking, Raggedy Ann, Ronald McDonald, Waldo, and more.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Red and White Stripe Over Knee Socks are a great mens, womens and childrens costume accessory. They are very tall and are made to fit adults past the knee. Therefore, if a youth or kid wears it, it will be high and may seem like tights, and on a toddler it will be way too big. They are perfect for costumes for Halloween and Christmas, depending what you are using them for. You can use them for a witch costume, a Thing 1 and Thing 2 costume, Oompa Loompa costume from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, as Ronald McDonalds costume or an anime costume for Halloween. For a Holiday costume, it would work for costumes of an Elf, a Peppermint Candy Cane, a Striped Santa Costume, etc. These crazy socks can be enjoyed by boys and girls and can also be used as decorations for a Dr Suess themed birthday party to add to the festive decor. These socks are great dress up items and can also be worn for a Tina Belcher and Average Joes costume. These socks can also be used for a coordinated man and lady dress up theme of Wheres Waldo and Wheres Wanda costumes. This item is a favorite among children who love pretend play and cosplay. They would love to have these socks in their costume box!
Comfortable and arrived quickly.
They fit great and stayed above my knees when wearing
Perfect for costume, great fit and long! (I’m 5’9”)
I used these socks for a Halloween costume. Super cute!!
Good Quality- the socks are tight, so they stay up well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.