- Hand and Arms Sleeves are the ideal costumes accessory for Halloween for a zombie costume.
- The spiderweb cuff glove hits above the elbow and fits like socks for great Day of the Dead wear.
- The spider webbed lace gloves go with the look of a gothic rocker, pirate, skeleton, and alt wear.
- Complete the Grim Reaper costume by getting a black hooded cloak, these gloves, and a large scythe.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Scary Realistic Emo and Rock Star Style Fingerless Winter Arm Warmers are ideal for any woman who gets cold hands in the winter. They are a great grunge costume accessory and work well with any costume with bones, including a bone skeleton, a zombie doctor, and more. These gloves are the ideal finger less creepy apparel that work well for any zombies costume, no matter if for an adult or child, girl or boy, mens or womens. They will probably be a bit big on childrens hands, but they can use it as toys. It is made for it adults and teen boys and girls. They are great for cosplay use and your young children will love to play with them, especially if they are into dress up. They can be used for costumes of a steampunk, rockstar, a horror or voodoo witch with skulls, a biker, an assassin, a terminator, a bounty hunter, or for any other trash dress up costume like the descendants. They are lightweight and have a fishnets like design with cool holes in it that make it funky and can be worn to a burning man event. They can also look like bondage wraps around the hand, but whatever you decide to wear it for, they give the eerie skull and spider web creepy effect you want! Put these on for Halloween and watch everyone cringe!!!