- Lumber Jack Tomahawk Toys make great accessory costumes for Halloween or buffalo party.
- The Fireman Axe Knife is made of a plastic with rounded edges that aren't sharp and are child safe.
- This axe is ideal for use as party supplies for a hunter or Buffalo Plaid themed birthday parties.
- Make the firemans theater costume worthy while wearing a hat, a coat, and this hatchet on the belt.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
LARP Axes are the ideal costume accessory for men women and kids
dressing up in Viking warrior costumes, as firemen, a monster, a zombie, a scarecrow, a musketeer, or any other costume that requires a lumber jack or pickaxe. The handle has a wooden look to make it appear real, and a metallic tin looking blade. These man Vikings real looking hatchets are the ideal battle prop décor needed for a costume birthday party, a historical era party, or for a movie theater. This cool wood splitting weapon can be added to a long machete, a spear, a butcher knife, a dagger, a sword, and many other hollow armor weapons to set a bloody carnival or circus scene. This dented blade can be used in a trick where one can chop off the hands of children and the others watching it will be in shock! This is a cool walking dead masquerade prop and will work well with a fake blood wound. This hatchet can be used as a cake topper, glued onto a tree stump, for fake army training, and more. These replicas work well for Halloween and for every day dress up. To complete the men's women's and kids Jason costume, you would need a mask, a green jacket, grey pants, and this cool cutter. It can also be used as cosplay accessories or for a toddler and child's costume box at home or in school.