- Rockabilly Hair and Neck Choker Scarf is a great accessory for dressing up a simple dress.
- The scarf is 28" x 28" and when folded into a triangle has a length of 43", perfect for tying.
- This French Tie is used to dress up a business suit, as a headband, for a costume or a vintage look.
- Ideal for Halloween as mime artist costumes, an ascot tie, flight attendant accessories, and more.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Hankerchief Bandana Tie Scarfs are ideal for any woman or girl dressing in the retro 50s style. The hankerchiefs can be used as ribbons for the hair, as a hairtie, for a girls scouts neckerchief, as cool Italian bandanas, and more. They are also great for tying onto a purse to give it that chic look. This womens kerchief is great to use as a costume accessory when dressing up as a stewardess, a babushka, an old lady or granny, a Frenchman from Paris, in a nautical costume like a mermaid, sailor or pirate, in a western theme costume like a cowboy, or like a character from the 1950s. These lightweight scout handkerchief ties are great for tying on purses and to wrap around the neck like ascots or neckties. These thin silky neckerchiefs can be tied into a bow or tied like a sash or knot for elegant fashion accessories. These womans decorative collar fabric pieces are the ideal neckchief for cowboys and work well with aviator glasses. The hankercheifs can be tied onto a ponytail to give it a cute look. They can also be used for a 1950's themed birthday party as headbands for men and women, as a bowtie for cool apparel, or to decorate the table or centerpiece. These neckscarf sets are bands that are versatile and can be worn as a headscarf for an old lady costume, ties for handbags, decorations for a party or Christmas, or as Halloween costumes of Rosie the Riveter and other ladies costumes. These are a must have in every womans closet!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.