- Ladies Old Fashioned American Revolution Headwear Hat is the ideal Thanksgiving accessory.
- The cap has a sun visor and an under the chin tie that keeps this regency era mob cap in place.
- These hats can be used for the Edwardian time period, the Renaissance, and other historical times.
- Complete your Civil War Southern costume with a long puffy skirt, a long sleeved top, and this hat.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Vintage Head Covering Victorian Style Lady Hat a great for Thanksgiving and Halloween costumes. This hat works for any girl, boy, teen and adult because it has a tie closure that closes under the chin. It is great for many Historic costumes, including Martha Washington, Eliza Hamilton, Florence Nightingale, Abigail Adams, Susan B Anthony, Betsy Ross, a Dickens Caroler, a Puritan Woman, and more. This mop cap is great for anyone, woman or child, who dresses up in a pride costume. This hat was the fashion among all women in the 1700s, and downgraded to a handmaid hat in the 1800s. To date, only the Amish still wear it. This hat makes a great gift for anyone obsessed with the olden days, or for a costume birthday party with a vintage theme. This can also be for a grandma or granny costume for when kids dress up. This maids hat can be worn when girls dress up as a prairie maiden or peasant. This hat can also be worn for a medieval or colonist head covering, or when teaching girl and boy kids about the bygone centuries in school.