- Long Cigarette Holders are perfect for accessories for costumes for Halloween, Roll Play Dress Up, Costume Parties, etc.
- It is a plastic 10" rod with a 1.5" metallic end piece for the cigarette, and a 2" removable plastic white inhaler piece. Total of 13" long.
- These vintage cigarette holders are ideal for the 1920s / Roaring 20's Flapper look, Janet Snakehole, or for a kid dressing up as Cruella De Vil.
- Great for someone dressing up as a beatnik from the 60's, starring in a play of 'The Great Gatsby" or 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Novelty Cigarette Holder is a Costume Accessory that is ideal for kids and adults. It is real and functional if you put a real cigarettes in. If it is used just as a costume accessory, you can always put in a fake cigarette. This cigarette stick is a cool and stylish thing used to smoke back in the day. It is a vintage item that works for a 1920 theme party, Breakfast at Tiffany's theme party, The Great Gatsby theme party, etc. This item coordinates well with a pillbox hat, red or black elbow length gloves, a feather boa, a headpiece or headband styled like the flappers of the 20s, a faux fur shawl like Cruella De Ville from 101 Dalmation, etc. It is not exclusive for women, and can be used for men as well, with a formal french suit and tie, and a monocle. This particular cigarette holder is not meant for cigars. a cigar will no fit into the end. This item is a toy, but it can function normally. It is not a cigarette filter.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great item for a party!
It will be part of a costume.
Fun for comic con SD!
Works as needed and looks cute!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.