Boots are the ideal boots for many costumes. They can be used by any adult or child for doctors boots, a knight costume, a cowboy or cowgirl costume, a Viking costume, an imperial officer costume, a buccaneer or musketeer costume, a costume from the Victorian or Elizabethan era, or for superhero costumes. It is the perfect girl or boy costume for a Caribbean Pirates themed costume party when dressing up in a Sparrow costume. It can be used for dress as a Colonial American, a Spanish Conquistador, a naughty Pirate or Prince Charming. It can also be used for a couples costume of Prince Wesley the Dread Captain Roberts and Buttercup. This costume accessory is also ideal for dressing up as a cavalier soldier or part of a cavalry. It can be used for steampunk costumes of the middle ages, including those of kings, like Richard the Lionheart king of England, and painters like Leonardo da Vinci. It can be used for costumes of a rogue outlaw from America, musketeers, a plague doctor, a warlock, a gnome, a dwarf, a scarecrow, a vampire, a leprechaun, and more. It can be specific for a steam punk costume, for costumes of George Washington on Independence Day, Scottish costumes, crusader and pilgrim costumes, lord or knights costumes, gothic costumes, fishermen costumes, executioner costumes, tavern goer costumes, buccaneers, and more. The shoe cover boots are a favorite pretend play and cosplay accessory among children and will be a
favorite in any childrens costume box.
- Brown Boot Covers are the ideal costume accessory for any kid or adult pirate costume.
- To ensure these boots fit every foot, they are 17" tall and 18" wide, and they have cuffs on top.
- These boots are ideal for many costumes like a cowboy, cowgirl, medieval or renaissance man, etc.
- These boot covers fit men, women and kids and can be worn to a costume or dress up themed party.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.