- White Feather Boas are the great for decorations and as photo booth props.
- This is a perfect Halloween or Mardi Gras costume accessory for anyone dressing up as a Flapper of the Roaring 20's.
- The Feather Boa has been in and out of fashion starting from the 1800's up until the 1990's. So, if you're dressing up as a renowned figure from that era, this will complete your costume.
- They are the perfect costume accessory for anyone putting up "The Great Gatsby" as a school performance.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Feathered Boas are perfect costume accessories for burlesque costumes, Flapper costumes of the 1920s which include a headband or headpiece and dresses, flamingo costumes, etc. They are also perfect for anyone putting up the shows "The Great Gatsby" or "Harlem Nights", or for a costume party where the theme is the historical time period of the 20s. This was an item used by women mainly but not exclusively from 1920. This can be used by adults and children as a costume accessory or as regular apparel.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very good product for the price, looks nice
I will be attending a roaring 20’s party in April, the boa is nice and full, also the price was right
Love it but I did loose some feaoduring my event but over it was perfect for my outfit.
The feathers were great.I used them to make a hat.
Decorated my room with this and looks good!