Adults and Childrens Red Costume Wig is the ideal flip style wig for a 1950s costume. It can be worn with a bandana in the hair or without. It works for many costumes of the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s, including Rosie, Lucy, Wilma, Wendy, Lucille, Annie, Mary, Ethel, Katy, Willie, Fiona, Tina, and more. This wig was a beauty when the oldies music was current. This is not the retro style that the punk rock people wore, but more like the style that came before the bouffant hair. This was mainly the style of the 40s, 50s and 60s. This wig can be used to teach any child or young man or woman about a bygone culture. Some tied a rockabilly scarf in their hear like a head band, and others kept it plain. This costume wig can be used for a costume of a raggedy doll, or another disco character. This wig is a great visual aid for anyone teaching cultural history. It goes back to post WWII America and pulls it through to the 60s. Add this cute wig to any girl or boys toy chest and he or she will love to play with it, while getting to know our past culture.
- Dress Up Love Wig is the ideal accessory for costumes for Halloween and pretend play.
- These wigs have a pretty updo and an elastic finish that is made to fit kids and adult women.
- Wear this wig to a tv show, movie or 1950s themed party and enjoy being the center of attention.
- This wig works well when worn with an apron and a polka dotted 50s style dress with a white collar.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.