- Hippy Style Sixties Seventies Round Shades imitates the fashion of the time making it a perfect costume accessory.
- Hippies from the 60s wore these in all colors, so if you are going for that look, you can always throw on a pair of these.
- They make perfect party favors for a costume party or birthday party themed the 60's, 70's, Woodstock, etc.
- They are really cool for use in a reenactment of the summer Woodstock Music Festival of 1969.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Halloween Dress Up Rock Eyeglasses are made to fit most men women and kids. The are 5" wide and have a 5" handle. They are classic Hipster style glasses sold with a blue tint. These are the classic circular glasses worn in the 1960s and 1970s. The accessories you would need to complete the Hippie costume are a tie dye tee shirt, wide legged pants, a peace sign necklace and earrings, headband, and these glasses. For the men's costume, you cannot exclude the jewelry, but you can add a long haired wig. These rounded glasses can also work for someone who dresses up on a daily basis like the Beatles. These can also be used as decor for a 70s Disco party and can be purchased in pink and purple as well.
Great for costume
PRODUCT AS ORDERED. VERY FAIR PRICE. PRODUCT WILL BE USED AT A NEIGHBORHOOD SOCIAL FUNCTION AND IT MAKES ME FEEL 22 YEARS OLD AGAIN !
She absolutely loves them
Perfect for our costumes! Thanks for the service.
They looked great and appropriate for the event.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.