- Fancy Victorian Netted Womens and childrens gloves are ideal for dress up for Halloween.
- Each glove is of stretch fishnet fabric that fits every hand and has an elegant rhinestone design.
- These gloves work great for a 1920s flapper costume or for a birthday party with a Gatsby theme.
- Great gloves for dressing up in Edwardian ladies fashion for a masquerade, a dinner or prom.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Fishnets Opera Burlesque Gloves are great accessories for a goth
wedding. They are of thin mesh so they can be worn in the summer as well, and they have an elegant bridal design. They can be worn for Halloween for costumes of a vampire, a saloon girl, a doll, a French maid, a flapper from the Roaring 20s, a steampunk woman, someone wearing gothic clothes, or as a Victorian lady. To dress up as a Victorian lady, you would need a pretty tulle gown, a pillbox hat with a net veil, and a small parasol umbrella. These fashionable black crochet gloves are great funeral attire and work well with black outfits. They can also be worn to church, and to other formal events. These are dressy gloves that can be worn by kids or women for harlem costumes, a maid costume, 1920s, 1950s and 80s costume, and for a queen of hearts costume. These gala dainty frill gloves have a lacey ruffles finish and are great cosplay accessories for a princess or 1900s costume. Little girls and boys love to play pretend tea parties with these stretchy ruffled gloves. They will be a great addition to any pretend play costume chest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.