- Peace Sign Necklace and Earrings for Hippie Costumes is Perfect for Halloween for adults and kids.
- Features clip on earrings (no piercings required), and a necklace with a 32" string that can be tied at any length.
- These 60s and 70s accessories work well with tie dye dresses, John Lennon glasses, rainbow headband, etc.
- Perfect for men women and children looking for peace medallion necklaces for a dress up party or Halloween.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
1960s 1970s Mens Womens and Childrens Peace Jewelry Set is perfect for a costume birthday party where the theme is Hippie, 1960/1970, Peace, John Lennon, etc. It's real cool costume accessory for Halloween, or even for your costume chest for daily dress up use. To complete the Hipster outfit, you can wear with these a pair of John Lennon round glasses, tie dye tee shirt, baggy pants, a fringe vest, a colorful sweatband, etc. This set includes clip on earrings and a pendant hanging off a 32" rope necklace. The peace sign on the earrings and the pendant are made of gold plastic, are lightweight, and are 3" in diameter. This set is a favorite among girls and boys and goes well with the Hippie clothes from the 60's.