- Specs on a String make a cool costume accessory for kids dressing up in granny or grandpa costumes.
- The frames are 4", gold rimmed and don't have lenses. The chain it is attached to is also gold and 24" long.
- Perfect if you are dressing up as Teddy Roosevelt, Hercule Poirot, Anton Chekhov, Francisco De Quevedo, etc.
- These are spectacles without arms worn typically in the Victorian Era and are now seen mainly in the theater or movies.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
They were perfect! Exactly what I needed for Teddy Roosevelt's costume.
Seems to be sturdy enough.Only suggestion I would make is to make the chain lighter weight so that it stays on the persons face easier.
I am an average-sized adult male and they were way too small; however, they were for a gag costume so they serve their purpose.