- Ladies and Girls Pilgrim Hats are the ideal adult and child hats for Handmaid costumes.
- The hat is made to fit the head of adults and kids and has two 25" strings to ensure a perfect fit.
- This bonnet accessory is ideal for anyone dressing up as a Puritan woman or girl for Thanksgiving.
- These hat accessories work for Halloween costumes of a handsmaid, a Regency Peasant, Pilgrims, etc.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Civil War Womens Dress Hat is the ideal hat when dressing up for a
Halloween or costume party. This is an accessory that is reminiscent of a bygone era, like the Renaissance, the Victorian era, the Edwardian era or the Regency era. This historic hat suits outfits that have long gown skirts and tight bodices. It can be used for specific costumes like that of Betsy Ross, Susan B. Anthony, Harriet Tubman, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Amelia, a Dickens character, Mrs Potts, and more. These southern hats were worn in the 18th century up until the 19th century. The Amish still wear clothes from those days. These are historical bonnets that can be worn by a youth, teen or kid learning about the American or French Revolution. These western Riding Hats can be worn by any kid or adult wearing cosplay accessories from the 1700s and 1800s. This hat is something that a frontier man's wife wore. It was likely worn by Hamilton's wife, Clara Barton, Elizabeth Ann Seton, Jane Austen, Helen Keller, Martha Washington, Phillis Wheatley, a medieval maiden, a patriot, and more. this merchandise is great for teaching toddlers, kids and teens about the revolutionary war and of times gone by. this headgear can also be a great decoration for a costume birthday party with a steampunk, saloon girl, Swedish Maid, English Handmaiden, or Quaker theme. This hat is adjustable and can therefore work for any childs costume toy chest, especially if he or she loves pretend play and historical apparel.