- Revolutionary War Hats Accessories work for Halloween for historical and granny dress.
- The hat is a round piece of fabric with an elastic in the middle, and it is edged in white lace.
- This old fashioned hat is ideal for costumes of a mother goose, a pilgrim, a pioneer, and more.
- Its great for Thanksgiving adult dress up along with a long sleeved, long skirt dress with an apron.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Victorian Handsmaid Kids and Adults costume Nightcap hat is the
ideal hat for many old era and Amish costumes. It can be used for a little miss muffet costume, a Martha Washington costume, a Betsy Ross Costume, a costume of the nurses from the times of the revolution, a Puritan pilgrims costume, a Susan B Anthony costume, and more. These bonnets are Dickens era bonnets for they were worn in the historic times he lived in. These French style vintage caps are a great peasant style hat for the Regency or Edwardian time period. This hat is great to wear on Colonial Day or favorite author day if your favorite author is Austen, Wilder or Wheatley. This sleeping cap is great for the granny wolf costume in the red riding hood story. It can also be used for a misses costume of the medieval, renaissance, 1800s and civil war days, as well as for a porcelain doll costume. The ruffled edge gives it a unique touch, great for a masquerade of the great women of America including Harriet Tubman, Abigail Adams, Helen Keller, Florence Nightingale, and more. The cap is also great for Christmas costumes of a caroler or Mrs Clause. This
fancy sleep mop hat is great for any child, boy or girl, who likes to dress up in village clothes for the 18th and 19th century in American History.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.