- Witch and Wizard Accessory Set includes black glasses, a maroon and yellow tie and a wand.
- The circular glasses are 5" wide and 6" arms, the tie is 54" x 3" long and the wand is 17.5" long.
- This set is can be used when dressing up for Halloween or otherwise in a wizarding school uniform.
- To complete the costume, you need a black cloak, a grey cardigan sweater and a gold maroon scarf.
- Skeleteen items are made of tested materials that are non-toxic and safe.
Wizard Accessories Cosplay Set is the perfect gift to give a child who is into dress up and pretend play. The set includes a fake plastic wand that looks like it is made of real wood, a wire rim rounded pair of clear eyeglasses that fit children and most adults, and a tie that is the perfect length and width for child and adult. These dress up toys are fun to play with and make perfect gifts for girls and boys who love magical items from Harry’s Wizarding World. These costume accessories can be used by man, woman, girl and boy for costumes of wizard students from any house, like Ron, Hermione, Potter, Ginny, etc. The ties and scarves would need to be different to accommodate costumes for the other houses, but the robes would be the same. This set is also a party supplies set for a favorite character themed birthday party. The glasses, wand and tie can be used as decorations or props for a photo booth. Harry fans would love that! Additionally, this toy can be used to act out the story and include characters like Draco, Luna, Dumbledore, Sirius, McGonagall, Voldemort, Ollivander the Wand Maker, etc. You would also need more props like chocolate frogs, a broomstick, a Map, etc. Each of the listed items can make a great decoration prop for a party or room you are setting up with this theme. The set includes items to complete a wizard costume. It has glasses made of round metal frames with clear lenses that are nerdy, a tie, and a fantastic spell replica wand. To complete the wizard costume you would need a robe, a scar tattoo, and a house badge patch on the cape. These items can be given to any kid obsessed with wizards!